How Cerezen™ ear canal inserts reduce TMJ pain
Now there is a solution that helps prescribers relieve their patients' TMJ pain during the day without interfering with eating and talking, and is barely visible. Introducing Cerezen™ ear canal inserts:
- Cerezen™ inserts consist of a pair of prosthetic ear inserts, with one insert placed in each of the ear canals, to reduce pain resulting from temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJD)
- Patients can wear the ear canal inserts 24 hours per day. Our clinical study found that 100% of subjects in the Cerezen™ inserts group indicated excellent (71%) or good (29%) overall satisfaction with the TMJ devices.
- The inserts provide TMJ pain relief by conforming to the shape of the ear canal when the jaw is in an open position
- Comfortable and discreet, Cerezen™’s TMJ treatment is ideal for daytime use as the inserts do not interfere with eating and talking.
- The inserts are hollow inside permitting full passage of sound
Contact us today to learn more about how Cerezen™ helps reduce patients’ TMJ pain.