CerezenTM ear canal inserts limited warranty:
Renew Health Ltd. warrants to the Prescriber (“Buyer”) the “Product Warranty” on the terms of this Limited Warranty, that for a period of six (6) months from the date of shipment of a product (the “Warranty Period”), each product will materially conform to the ear impressions taken of the end-users ears and will be free from significant defects in material and workmanship. The Product Warranty does not apply to any products that:
- have been subjected to abuse, misuse, neglect, negligence, accident, improper installation, improper storage, improper handling, abnormal physical stress, abnormal environmental conditions or use contrary to any instructions issued by Renew Health Ltd.;
- have been reconstructed, repaired or altered by persons other than Renew Health Ltd.; or
- have been used with any third-party products, hardware or product that has not been previously approved in writing by Renew Health Ltd..
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Limited Warranty, this Section contains Buyer’s exclusive remedy for defects to the products purchased by Buyer from Renew Health Ltd.. Buyer’s remedy under this Section is conditioned upon Buyer’s compliance with its obligations under this Section. During the Warranty Period, with respect to any allegedly Defective Goods:
- Buyer shall notify Renew Health Ltd., in writing (submit written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org), of any alleged claim or defect before the expiration of the applicable Warranty Period;
- Buyer shall ship, within 30 days of written notice, such allegedly defective product to Renew Health Ltd. ‘s, specified facility for inspection and testing using the prepaid packaging and return document supplied by Renew Health Ltd. ;
- if Renew Health Ltd. , inspection and testing reveals, to Renew Health Ltd.’s reasonable satisfaction, that such product is defective and any such defect has not been caused or contributed to by any of the factors described under this Limited Warranty, Renew Health Ltd. shall, in its sole discretion and at its expense, repair or replace such defective product; and
- Renew Health Ltd. shall ship to Buyer, at Renew Health Ltd.’s expense and risk of loss, the repaired or replaced product to the location where the original product was sent.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN UNDER THE SPECIAL TERMS, AT NO TIME SHALL CUSTOM GOODS AND EAR IMPRESSIONS BE RETURNED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REFUND OR CREDIT. THIS SECTION SETS FORTH BUYER’S SOLE REMEDY AND Renew Health Ltd.’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THE LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY SET FORTH. Except as expressly provided herein, Renew Health Ltd. makes no representation or warranty of any kind, expressed or implied with respect to any products, parts or services provided by S2 Equipment including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Products distributed, but not manufactured, by Renew Health Ltd. are not warranted Renew Health Ltd. and Buyer must instead rely on the representations and warranties, if any, provided directly to Buyer by the manufacturer of such product. The sole and exclusive remedy for breach of any warranty is limited to the remedies provided in the paragraph above. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.